If you do not agree to our terms, or cannot comply, you must not utilize our website.
BonusesOnline.com is an informational resource for online casino players. Our site is designed to help players of all experience levels get the most out of their time. Players will find a wealth of information including casino reviews, latest casino bonuses, promo codes, gambling laws, how to play guides, and deposit and withdrawal information. The goal is to provide players with all of the information they need to make the most of their online gambling time and efforts regardless of where in the world they are playing from.
Contact information: info[@]bonusesonline.com
Updates to Terms
The term “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of BonusesOnline.com.
- The content of the website is informational use only and is subject to change without notice.
- We, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information provided. Nor is there a guarantee or warranty as it pertains to the timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information contained within this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials contained within the website may contain inaccurate or incomplete information and/or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information contained within this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information made available on this website meet your own specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is neither owned by nor licensed to us. Such information includes but is not limited to design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the site is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may allow for claims for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Any links provided on the site are meant to provide information in a convenient manner. The links do not imply that we endorse the websites. We are not responsible for any content found on linked websites.
Viruses, Bugs and Protection
We cannot guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for maintaining suitable information technology, computer programs, and platform updates and upgrades to access our site. You are responsible for your own virus protection software.
You must not abuse our site by intentionally or knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that is malicious or technologically destructive. You must not attempt to gain access to our site, our server, computer, or database. You must not seek to attach our site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act of 1990. We will report such a breach to any and all relevant authorities. In the event of such a breach, you will lose your right to our site immediately.
You may link to our site so long as it is done in a fair and legal way. Any linking to our site must not seek to damage our reputation or exploit it.
You must not link to our site in any manner so as to suggest any association, approval or endorsement on our behalf where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw and any all linking permission without notice.
Previous Terms and Conditions Revisions